Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This too shall pass

Sorry, it's been a while. I just haven't felt like typing on here. I've been writing though. I don't know how I feel. I could be in a good mood but I don't think so. It's confusing, not knowing what I'm feeling. I know I'm frustrated. And impatient. Because I'm still 124 pounds. I've been 124 for awhile. I feel like my body's on strike and is refusing to lose more weight. But it's just so damn frustrating. I exercise and barely eat and can't see any result. It's depressing. And my calves hurt. I'm thinking it's from a lack of potassium because they feel like they're cramping up. Anorexia sucks. No joke. I wouldn't wish it on ANYONE for a second. I don't deserve any better though. I don't know. This post was pointless. I'll probably post something less pointless later.

No comments:

Post a Comment