Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, March 7, 2009

So I guess since this is on the internet I have to introduce myself or something, right? I'm Becca and I'm 16 years old. I'm using this blog kind of as a modern diary. This being said, I'm not looking for readers, although I'm aware that someone might unfortunately stumble across this page. If you happen to disagree or misunderstand anything I say, wonderful. I'm sure if you're anything like me you'll make your opinions known. Now, if you are one of the misfortunate readers of this blog then I guess you're like, "What the hell? She's a dumbass teenage blogger. Why would anyone care enough about what she has to say?" Well, my reader, I will tell you. You may have heard of blogs or myspaces or facebooks where people talk about anorexia. Perhaps you've read about it. Perhaps you know an anorexic. No? Now you do. Yes, I'm Becca, I'm 16, and I have an eating disorder. And I don't give a shit what you say about anorexia because I realize that people have their opinions on it. And I'm not gonna reply and say, "OMG you're so mean and uneducated" because I happen to be mean most of the time (I like to call it honesty) and when it comes to anorexia, I wish I was uneducated about it. I wish I knew NOTHING about eating disorders. But I'm bringing you in towards the more recent tales rather than starting from the beginning. My blog/diary will probably combine past/present/future. But I'm a little ADD, and am bored with this blogging thing for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment